best cruiseline for teens..

xoxoalexandra

heyy everyone :]

i'm a 16 year old girl and me and my 3 of my friends would love to go on a vacation this summer together. cruising sounds like a great idea but ive only been on disney cruises and they were not too pumped about that [haha] and its on the expensive side.

any one have any suggestions for the best cruislines?

the only ones i'm familar with are disney, carnival, and royal carribean.

thanks <3

Are you looking to travel alone? If so, cruising probbly isn't for you -- because the cruiselines have restrictions in terms of the ages of people in the cabin. Check with the individual cruiselines. If you're traveling with a parent, that's a different story....

I think the cruise line doesn't matter near as much as the ship. The larger ships that have more stuff to do and better facilities would be lots more fun for teens, in my opinion, and in the opinion of teens I know who cruise.;) Of course, these ships tend to be more expensive, but I think it's worth it. Besides, if you book early enough, you can get some good deals.

All cruise lines have age restrictions. Most state that there has to be someone at least 24 years old in each cabin.

Archived