Drew Sailbum can you help me?

cruizinpartyplanner

Hello - I keep reading your name answering different questions on these threads so I thought I'd take a chance and see if you might know anything about this excursion we have booked. I booked the 46' Stingray City Private Charter through Island Marketing for early April. We have 2 families; 10 people which includes 6 kids. I am the designated planner of all excursions and this island was the hardest for me. Everyone's preference was a catamaran that would take us snorkeling, a breif stop at the rays and then ideally a beach stop but with no more than 20 people. I keep hearing about how great Native Ways is but they all vetoed the power boat in favor of the sail boat even though that does not give us a beach stop. I'm just a little nervous because I do not see any comments about this excursion. Do you happen to know anything about it? We are to meet the transportation van outside the Blue Iguana and they take us to the Cayman Islands Yacht Club.

I figure that if I had to I could possibly still find another trip and cancell this one, but it sounds really good on the web site. I'd love to hear something from someone who has done it or knows something about it. Thanks!!!

Beth:)

Archived