question about PVP's/ccl website

bfkkbc

Is carnival having problems with their website? The reason I ask is because I noticed and error on my booking on the website and emailed my PVP and she responded the problem was fixed, but the website is not reflecting her having fixed the problem.:confused: Just curious......

I haven't been able to sign in for weeks. Keeps saying my password is not correct but won't let me reset my password. I have e-mailed them twice and have not received a response.

WOW Sounds like they are having serious problems then!! I guess I will just keep an eye out!!:eek:

nop problems here, but I did get a call from my PVP the other night. I am waiting for a bonus in feb. to book a march cruise, I go on a lot and look at the suite prices and which are still available. she said when I go in and look while logged in, she gets a system message to call me and follow up. I told her do not worry I will definitely call you when I am ready to book. mean while I am doing a lot of day dreaming while looking at the site

Is carnival having problems with their website? The reason I ask is because I noticed and error on my booking on the website and emailed my PVP and she responded the problem was fixed, but the website is not reflecting her having fixed the problem.:confused: Just curious......

Same here. My dd is listed as "Mr" but when I called Carnival they say she shows up as a "Miss" in their system. So something's not matching. Plus it says that I am not a past guest, but in their system it shows I am. I wish it would all get straighted out.

i just logged on with no problems

i

I can get logged in with no problems, but when I look at my current cruise bookings the information is not right but my PVP says she has everything in her system correct:confused:

Archived