Diamond cabin d740

cyndeeee

Could someone tell us if the balcony is covered at all. Either 1/4,1/2, or all of it? and anything else you can think of. We need some cover, so if it isn't we will have to request another room. We hope not

Thank you in advance

Cyndee and Bob

We were in D603 on the Diamond - the balcony is not covered at all. We loved it - you could look down right into the water. Of course we had beautiful weather, which made it even better. Never had any problem with anyone above us. We spent lots of time out there and would book it again in a heartbeat.

We spent alot of time out on ours. There were two chairs, two lounge-type chairs and a small table. Plenty of room for myself and husband and two kids. We even brought our breakfast back from the Horizon Court and ate in out on our balcony. I think we spent more time out there, than in our room! What ship are you going on and when?

We can't wait, but it isn't until April of 2006, but it's a 29 day out of Australia, going to Bora Bora, Fiji, some port of Hawaii, and serveral days at sea which we enjoy as much. But there is no cover on the afts balconies....

The cabin is way aft on the stern of the ship...on Celebrity they have some covering, just so you aren't out in the elements if you don't want to be. We even sleep out there if weather permits..under the stars, and hearing the ocean, we feel like we are in heaven..

THanks for all your info

CYndee and Bob

Hi Cyndee, I think you will be happy with your choice. One little thing is that your above neighbors may like to chat:) The only thing is that you lose a little privacy with a dolphin cabin - i.e., no nude sunbathing :cool: But you will be just fine! A good decision.

Cnmiranda --D740 is a Balcony - No full size tub - No (2) tv's etc.---those amenities are in the mini-suites!!! BUT - check out some photos of the ship - I think those very AFT cabins are under cover....they are great!

Hi Cindeee---We're on-board too....:D :D

Archived