raddision in port canaveral

onenight before cruise, good place? reviews?

thank you

We stay at the County Inn & Suites. 1/2 mile from the port, very new, very clean, FREE breakfast, good pool/hot tub, good rates.

You can leave your car there for free.....shuttle picks you up at the door and is waiting when you step off the ship.

Sorry I can't help you regarding the Radisson...haven't stayed there, but I read where a lot of people do and liked it.

Dianne

onenight before cruise, good place? reviews?

thank you

My hubby and I stayed there in August. We loved it. I had read many mixed reviews and was a bit worried. Our room was clean and the pool area was beautiful. We ate breakfast at a great little place called 'The Omelet Shop' just up the road. If you have a car you can follow the road next to the hotel to a Manatee Sanctuary. Anyone around there should be able to tell you exactly where it is.

For some great tips go to the Florida Departure board and read the thread "The Best of I work in Port Canaveral." Lots of great tips there!

Have stayed there several times prior to a cruise. Very nice rooms, nice pool area, and staff is very friendly. You won't be disappointed.

If you fly into Orlando and rent a car, the major car rental companies like Budget, Hertz, Thrifty, all have offices close to the Radisson, and also offer free shuttles to and from the port.

We stayed there in December before our cruise. We loved it. Spent time in the hot tub, pool, bar, poolbar. The morning of our cruise they came up to our room and got our luggage and we didn't see it again until that night on the ship. It was great and convenient! If you like pink and green this is the place for you. Here is the link to my review. Hope it helps!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=679690

We stayed there and I agree with everyone else... clean, perfect for just the one night... pool area was nice, courtyard area is nice to look at and sets the tone for the beginning of a Caribbean cruise...

We had dinner at the restaurant and had a not so good experience...breakfast the next morning was buffet with an omelette station... we probably could have ordered off the menu but given our experience the evening before, we figured we were safer with the buffet... a bit overpriced ... we've had a better breakfast next door at Zachary's... there are a couple of restaurants within walking distance and some good ones within a short drive (Fishlips? I think it was called)...

With their shuttle over to the pier, you want to make sure you sign up for it when you check-in... The first few shuttles over fill up...

We stayed there and I agree with everyone else... clean, perfect for just the one night... pool area was nice, courtyard area is nice to look at and sets the tone for the beginning of a Caribbean cruise...

We had dinner at the restaurant and had a not so good experience...breakfast the next morning was buffet with an omelette station... we probably could have ordered off the menu but given our experience the evening before, we figured we were safer with the buffet... a bit overpriced ... we've had a better breakfast next door at Zachary's... there are a couple of restaurants within walking distance and some good ones within a short drive (Fishlips? I think it was called)...

With their shuttle over to the pier, you want to make sure you sign up for it when you check-in... The first few shuttles over fill up...

Yes....I forgot about Zachary's. It's next door. It doesn't look like much but it had good food! Trust me...I like food!

Archived