Coke Products and bringing on the Dew

We are going on enchantment soon and one of the people in our party is a hard core Mt. Dew drinker. I understand there are coke products on board so will he be able to bring on his Dew?

On our first cruise aboard the ROS, I took a can of Mt. Dew to lunch in the dining room several times. Apparently it was hard to come by (at the time) and coveted by the crew. I had several of those hard workin staff members in the dining room comment about they wish they could find it in the Carib. At the end of the cruise, our dinner waiter got the leftover 6-pack from my carry on. It was a welcome "tip".

leaving for a seven day cruise in a week and I am addicted to diet coke! PLEASE tell me that RCI has coke on board and NOT jsut pepsi products!!!

Yep, RC has coke products. You can buy a soda package (which includes diet coke) for about $6.00 per day at most of the bars on board. That gets you unlimited fountain sodas. You can also bring cans of soda and bottled water on board, just be reasonable and you won't have any problems.

You can buy a soda package (which includes diet coke) for about $6.00 per day at most of the bars on board. That gets you unlimited fountain sodas.

Remember though that most days, you will be ashore. You will still be paying $6 a day even though you won't be drinking that much. The soda packages are only good if you drink a large quantity of sodas. In most cases, it's cheaper and easier to just shlep your own onboard or buy them at $2.50 a can.

Archived