How is Camp Carnival in Inspiration?

disneymomof5

We took our daughters, ages 2 and 6 then, about 1 1/2 ago on the Inspiration. They loved Camp Carnival. My oldest still talks about her first visit with Fun Ship Freddy (The Carnival Mascot). The staff was friendlier than the daycare that my youngest currently attends. I would trust the Carnival staff with your kids.

As for recommendations, make sure you go to the Camp Carnival Talk on the 1st day to meet all of the staff and sign out a pager. Make sure you splurge at least one night and let them do the slumber party until 3:00 a.m. My kids were upset that they had to go at 3:00. But they slept in late and so did mom and dad. That was great morning!

Seeing that your a Disney Mom. We used to be a Disney Family until we took the kids on a cruise. Now all they want is to cruise again. They rarely ask to go to WDW.

Camp Carnival is great and have fun in November!

We cruised in December 2007, my daughter is 11. She got bored with camp carnival. She thought the activities for her age group were limited but did say the younger kids always seemed to be having fun.

Was just on the Inspiration 19-24, my nephew, around that age, had a great time and wasn't ready to leave. I noticed them out and about doing a few activities but didn't have the camera in hand. Here is picture of the younger children's play area, sorry its not better was trying my best not too look like a freak :rolleyes: .

Given the family driven image Carnival is striving for, I would imagine there is plenty of effort/attention aimed at Camp.

2008_01_22_18_52_33_3004_s.jpg

Archived