NCL Spirit - Murder Mystery Dinner Show

csaeroach

I am looking for some information on the Murder Mystery Dinner Show offered on NCL Ships. Is this offered on every sailing of the Spirit? If not does anyone know if it will be offered on the May 11, 2008 sailing?

This sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Also wondering if anyone has a cost for this?

thanks!

From what I know, it's not a show, it's simply a Murder Mystery Dinner. It's free but you have to register for it (time and place mentionned in the freestyle daily) and it's usually max 96 guests.

I agree - we signed up for it last cruise - It is a Murder Mystery Dinner - not a show. Sign up was in the library - will be posted in the daily - if you don't see it ask about it. I don't think they do it for all sailings - and there is a limit to the amount of people - It was fun but a little unorganized on our sailing - but still fun. The Spirit is a great ship - enjoy

We tried to see if there would be one on the upcoming Jade - but apparently there is not - so I guess it depends on the ship and cruise directors plan of action for the sailing.

Archived