General Question About Roll Call

cruzingduo

I hope I am not breaking a rule posting this question here, but...

I have been on several RCCL cruises (we are diamond) and we always look forward to the friendships we create on the roll call prior to sailing. We are going on the Zenith 10-2-04 and are very surprised that no one has responded to the roll call. Are the cruisers on the Zenith not interested or maybe they don't know to register.

Again sorry if I broke a rule. Have others found that there is little participation with RC on their upcoming cruisers as well?

Hi Frozenice12,

what county are you from?

sign up for the Connection when you can, we only have half the 25 required to have the party. This is our 2nd Celebrity cruise but about our 12th cruise. Hoping that hurricane Jeanne doesn't ruin our trip.

Frozenice12

We are from Middlesex County! We were to Bermuda about 10 years ago. We have been very concerned about thie huricane Jeanne.

What deck are you on? We are on Atlantic. Do you have late or early seating? Who is goiing? It's me and DH.

We are trying to figure out what to pack. Seems like it's dressier than we expected. My DH didn't plan on bringing a sports jacket for dinner nor long sleeve dress shirts.

Please sign uo for the Connections party, we don't have 25 people signed up, which we need to have it.

Joanne

Done!!! Signed up on Celebrity last nite. My DH and I are going, this is our 3rd cruise, 2nd on Celebrity. We are also on the Atlantic Deck, mid ship. I know

what you mean about the packing, I am actually trying to start this weekend.

We were on the Galaxy out of Baltimore in 2002, 10 days, let me tell you that is the life. My hubby took a sports jacket and golf shirts (or I should say I packed) and a couple of silky t-shirts and wore them on the nites that weren't formal. He doesn't own a tux, and he wears dark suits on formal nites. Our first nite on board, (which is casual) he just had on a silk t-shirt and sports jacket. The social dir stopped @ our table to chat and when we ret'd to our room we had a invitation to the captains' table. So I guess as

long as you are dressed neat that's good enough. We have early seating(

according to my docs : Main)

Stef

Archived