Sting Ray City DD does not want to participate

buzmgr

I don't know about charging but I assume they would. We did Stingray City about 3 years ago on an excursion booked directly not thru the cruise line. It was one of the best excursion we have ever done. My DD was 5 and also afraid of the stingrays but did get in the water, she just made sure she didn't get close to one. The water was shallow, about 4 feet deep, and you could see the rays easily. Our boat held about 15 or 20 people and we got off the boat and it sat right beside us about 5 to 10 feet away and you could sit on the boat and see everyone. If your DD enjoys the water she will probably want to get in after she sees what it is all about.

We had some girls around the same age on our tour a few years ago. They screeched and screamed when they first got in the water, but after awhile they relaxed and had a great time.

Again, the boat was very nearby, and I think if she still didn't want to participate, she would be able to see you (and vice versa).

Archived