Top cover on beds

Arrangrl

Hi there

I am writng about this subject due to something I read on another thread. I was under the impression that all the bedding would be taken away and replaced( including top cover) when guests check out of their stateroom. It's just that I read that some people ask the stateroom att to take the top cover away?

Help appreciated please!

Not sure if this is the answer that you are looking for, but, here goes. The new bedding consists of a HEAVY duvet type comforter on the top of the bed. It has a white cover, cotton I think, that IS CHANGED after every cruise. Because the comforter itself is so HEAVY and BULKY some cruisers ask that it be taken off of the bed entirely and replaced with just a blanket. I would suggest that you try it for the first night and then make your own decision. Depends where you are cruising, for us, on our Alaska Cruise we found it HEAVY and BULKY but nice and warm! In the Caribbean I think I would have it removed! Hope this helps and is what you are looking for in the way of an answer.

Archived