Celebrity Summit Teen Programs???

bermudabob

we will be on the 8/3 Med sailing with our 13 and 15 year olds. We were on the Summit a few years ago and were very happy with their program for younger kids, but wonder what people's experiences were with teenagers.

I took my 17 yr old daughter on the Summit to Hawaii for 14 days this fall and there were only 2 teens on board! This was due to most kids being in school- she attends a private school so I can take her out "off season." There was hardly even a kid's program (only 6 minors on board), much less a teen program. However, the youth staff were great in inviting her to do things with them and she did play guitar hero and attend some shows with the staff. The other staff all over the ship learned her name and new that I was "Tara's mom." Staff that I had never met asked me where she was throughout the cruise and they catered to her very kindly making her feel very welcome.

Archived