Live from the Gem

Baitman19

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]Thank you so much for your review.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]It is an awesome read.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]We will be crossing paths with you[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]in about 2 - 3 hours as you will be[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]getting off and will be getting on the[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]Gem.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]Thanks again, looking forward to the[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]pictures.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='willysgrandma']Can you tell me how crowded the area by the big screen where they play WII usually is?

We were on the ship Satuday for a visitation - I am enjoying your comments.

Here are some pictures we took around the ship:

[URL]http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562287822PTHqsP[/URL][/quote]

In the beginning not crowded at all. Late in the cruise a waiting list.

Thank you so much for the wonderful day by day updates. I was wondering how the VIP Bonvoyage party was up in the courtyard? You mentioned it was for the those in penthouse suites, but were Gold and Platinum guests also invited?

We had a small party at 2:00pm for our CC friends and then the VIP party was at 5:00pm. It was a nice send off.

The courtyard isn't really big enough to hold everyone. It was just for Penthouse guests. We let Claudio give everyone a tour of our Garden Villa.

The it was Super Bowl time and we had to scamble to find a place to watch it.

Monty, did Claudio happen to mention when he was going on vacation??

He's going in the middle of March & after vacation he's coming back the Gem. I tried getting him to come back to the Dawn, but he loves the Gem.

I can see why.

Monty, did you like the Dawn better than the Gem??

We Love them both now, but our hearts still yearn for the Dawn.

I can tell you the GV on the Gem has a much nicer layout than the Dawn.

I'm going to post a review on here with the pros & cons.

Monty

We Love them both now, but our hearts still yearn for the Dawn.

I can tell you the GV on the Gem has a much nicer layout than the Dawn.

I'm going to post a review on here with the pros & cons.

Monty

Thanks, I appreciate that. I may be going on the Gem instead of the Spirit (did you see what they did to the itinerary:mad: )

Thanks, I appreciate that. I may be going on the Gem instead of the Spirit (did you see what they did to the itinerary:mad: )

That's a crappy itinerary, nightime in San Juan, & 2 shorts days in Tortola & Samana. We were in Tortola 7-1pm. Not enough time to do anything.

I'd take them up on the cancelling & go for the Gem. She is a beautiful ship.

The you can tell me what they did wrong.

Monty

That's a crappy itinerary, nightime in San Juan, & 2 shorts days in Tortola & Samana. We were in Tortola 7-1pm. Not enough time to do anything.

I'd take them up on the cancelling & go for the Gem. She is a beautiful ship.

The you can tell me what they did wrong.

Monty

NCL waited until after final payment was made to tell us these changes. They say we can cancel without penalty but won't give back the $1500 compass rewards point, 150 bus fare or insurance. They're also trying to make me pay the fuel surcharge if I rebook. My TA is trying to fix it so we'll see what happens today.

Diane & Monty

great positngs - we are on the 3/1 departure.

as for the meet and greet or cc meeting - did you have to do anything to co-ordinate it, or does the ship co-ordinator (Sandra) do it automatically.

I e-mail her and she indicated that it is held first sea day at 10:30 in Le Bistro. Have a call into her just to confirm - but wanted to know how yours was arranged

thanks

sue

Diane & Monty

great positngs - we are on the 3/1 departure.

as for the meet and greet or cc meeting - did you have to do anything to co-ordinate it, or does the ship co-ordinator (Sandra) do it automatically.

I e-mail her and she indicated that it is held first sea day at 10:30 in Le Bistro. Have a call into her just to confirm - but wanted to know how yours was arranged

thanks

sue

As long as you let her know that is fine. I also emailed her 2 weeks before to give her an idea of how many were planning on attending. Have a great time. You'll love the ship.

Archived