Curacoa Actief or Playa porto Mari

Scorpiorose

I'm torn, is the tug boat snorkeling that great? What beach do they take you to when they say " a sandy beach".

We want to have great snorkeling if Curacoa is the place to do that and I dont want to spend time on a pier waiting/long ride with a bunch of ppl. How many ppl. go on Actief's tug boat tour?

On the other hand, Playa Porto by taxi seems like it's doable, is it crowded. It looks nice and they say the snokeling is good, wondering, is it?

What to do?

We have a time share on Curacao and love snorkeling there. Tug boat is great, and so is Porto Marie! Tugboat is not a beach. Porto Marie has an underwater trail to follow. For one day I'd say Porto Marie: Beach, snorkel, nice facilities. Saw a wild turtle at tug boat, and a school of squid at Porto Marie last month. Bon Bini

Both Porto Mari as Tugboat are great snorkeling sites. Another option is to do a beach and snorkeling tour. The guide will bring you to several white sandy beaches with great snorkeling facilities and will tell you a lot about the wonderfull underwater world of Curacao.

For more information, please contact me ; curacaoexpert@yahoo.com

Wish you a wonderfull stay at dushi Korsow !

Kind regards,

Dinja

Archived