The Forum on Carnival's Fantasy

I spoke with my coordinator on Friday (she is awesome) and asked her which room my ceremony would most likely occur in with me having approx. 35 guests. She told me possibly the Forum. Has anyone had their wedding in this room? If so please let me know about the look and decor of this room (hopefully pics) ?

I spoke with my coordinator on Friday (she is awesome) and asked her which room my ceremony would most likely occur in with me having approx. 35 guests. She told me possibly the Forum. Has anyone had their wedding in this room? If so please let me know about the look and decor of this room (hopefully pics) ?

It depends on when your wedding is. After drydock in Sept '08 the room should be enlarged to encompass where Camp Carnival currently is located. Right now the room goes about 2/3rds of the way across. If I remember, the current decor is a yellowish/creme/reddish color.

Dave

I will be marrying and sailing on 11/20/08.

The room will be larger. As to the color scheme, it would be anyone's guess at this point in time. I would post your question again in late September after someone has come off the ship that has seen the new additions.

Dave

You will be pleased, a word of caution it is freezing in there.

Jill

Also because there are two doors leading outside to the kids pool, you might have an interruption or two as people try to enter from that side.

For the other person, this will be the new Adult's Serenity area. That will increase the amount of traffic passing through.

Dave

We do not allow anyone from the outside to come in while the ceremony is going on.

Jill

I am just saying that after the changes are made, it may be harder to control. Everyone is going to be wanting to see the new area. Here is the deck plans showing the change on the Inspiration. If the ceremony is held while the ship is still in port on the first day, it probably wont be as bad.

ISPROMENADE2.GIF

If someone is in the Serenity area, they will have to go down to Deck 7 to exit or up to Deck 10. Deck 8 would mean having to pass through the restraurant.

Dave

Archived