Pretty Good Airfare!

sk84fungirl

We secured our cruise back in June of 2007 and sail on Glory on 8/23 out of Port Canaveral. Half flying out of Chicago and the other out of Atlanta. We have been checking airfare cost since September. Tonight we found a fare on Delta airlines from MDW to Orlando connecting in Atlanta for $ 279.00. We thought it to be pretty good since we are actually flying in on the Friday before.

Going to keep checking but wanted to share...:D

We secured our cruise back in June of 2007 and sail on Glory on 8/23 out of Port Canaveral. Half flying out of Chicago and the other out of Atlanta. We have been checking airfare cost since September. Tonight we found a fare on Delta airlines from MDW to Orlando connecting in Atlanta for $ 279.00. We thought it to be pretty good since we are actually flying in on the Friday before.

Going to keep checking but wanted to share...:D

Well, I waited to long to edit. Since I posted 30 minutes ago, I've found a non-stop flight from MDW to MCO for $239 on Airtran. With fuel at the price it is, that is pretty darn good!

We booked the latter flight last night. That person will not be on the same flight with us as we leave from ATL, but she will have a non-stop from Chicago to MCO. The other used miles for the Delta flight connecting in ATL, so she will be on the flight with the folks leaving from ATL.

Archived