Suggestions for toddler excursions in Ocho Rios

cruznluvr

We have been to Bamboo Beach Club twice with our DS- once when he was 1 1/2 and then a year later. I highly recommend it. The beach is shallow, so it is perfect for him to splash around in...almost like a natural splash pool. They have entertainment and our picky eater ate just about everything they served...in fact, they treated him like a prince and he loved it!

I have a picture of him and my husband sitting in the water, both eating sugar cane with our boat in the background...just lovely!

We booked directly through the resort, since the excursion offered through Princess was the one with the trip to DRF, which obviously we couldn't do. The staff there was wonderful!

Enjoy!:D

There is a really nice beach walking distance from the pier... you can actually see it from the ship. It is quite clean, and there are many trees (for shade). We took our 3 and 4 year old, and they loved it.

We might be talking about the same one! We docked at the "other" pier (i.e. not James Bond) and the Beach that we went to was just to the left. We booked it through BBC, and I think it is part of Bamboo, but we didn't actually go to the Club- just used the Beach and the entertainment.

Archived