Tell me about the mini suites on the Majesty

sand dollar

We were in an AB (912) and it was nice compared to the standard cabins on the Majesty. The extra space is nice (couch and nice window) and the extra bathroom space is really nice. It's not like some of the suites you'll find on newer ships but by comparison with other cabins on this ship it's definitely better. I have some pics if you'd like to see:

2306093540085075047WXrAXq_th.jpg

We once stayed in 902, directly down the hall from heelfan94, and have the same assessment. I will also add that we loved the huge walk-in closet -- my husband called it, "the other room." It had its own light, and I even sat in there and read in the morning while my husband and son were still asleep so that I wouldn't disturb them.

The AB suites also have a bathtub, which was nice. Our son used the sofabed, and there was still enough room to walk at night when the bed was in the open position. (The sofabed could have been more comfortable, though.)

When booking, I recommend the AB suites on Deck 9 rather than those on Deck 6. The ones on Deck 6 seem smaller and more cramped and do not have the huge floor-to-ceiling windows.

We once stayed in 902, directly down the hall from heelfan94, and have the same assessment. I will also add that we loved the huge walk-in closet -- my husband called it, "the other room." It had its own light, and I even sat in there and read in the morning while my husband and son were still asleep so that I wouldn't disturb them.

The AB suites also have a bathtub, which was nice. Our son used the sofabed, and there was still enough room to walk at night when the bed was in the open position. (The sofabed could have been more comfortable, though.)

When booking, I recommend the AB suites on Deck 9 rather than those on Deck 6. The ones on Deck 6 seem smaller and more cramped and do not have the huge floor-to-ceiling windows.

I agree with your post and wanted to add that Concierge service is very good on the Majesty since it's such a limited number of cabins who have access. Le Bistro is small on this ship and it's nice to be able to have him/her do the reservations for you. It also holds true for Spa appointments. :)

The suites on Majesty were spacious, but I recall that the "floor-to-ceiling" windows were always dirty with salt spray, from the beginning of the cruise until the end . . . and with no balcony, it really limited the view. :rolleyes: JMHO

Archived