Triumph or Victory?

CrazyCruisingCat

Trying to decide which ship to take. Curious to know from those of you who have sailed on either of these ships which one you would take and why? I'd like to be visually impressed as well as pampered. Were not drinkers so the partying side of things is not as important to us as other activities and an overall fun and impressive experience.

We cruised years ago on the Victory so someone with current experience would do better justice on Her...check the reviews here and elsewhere. In Nov I took a group of my family (an early holiday gift for all). There were 70yr old Grandparents, mid 20-30 yr old couples and singles, two 4yr olds and me 50s. So lots of ages were sailing together. We all had a great time, there was something to do for everyone, no one complained about anything except some late afternoon rain showers in San Juan and some wind that made the morning of our sea day a bit cool for sunning. everything was great. We all did our own thing all day, ate the evening meal together and sometimes groups would do a show or a club/bar afterwards. The little one LOVED Camp Carnival. I would right now if given a free cruise on either ship have to sail Triumph again. That may not be a fair answer but we had a great time and the itinerary was fantasic for us all. Whichever ship you do choose, have fun!

Archived