DO check your FunPass

Texaslandshark

Having made final payment and printing out "completed" FunPasses I got suspicious after reading other poster's problems. I checked ours only to find out they were "incomplete".

Just finished redoing them and it's all good. If something was lacking you'd think Carnival would send an e-mail telling you to redo them for whatever reason. Don't think that.

Yet another good reason to check this site...regularly!

Having made final payment and printing out "completed" FunPasses I got suspicious after reading other poster's problems. I checked ours only to find out they were "incomplete".

Just finished redoing them and it's all good. If something was lacking you'd think Carnival would send an e-mail telling you to redo them for whatever reason. Don't think that.

Yet another good reason to check this site...regularly!

I had already completed my funpass, and had been reading about some of them going back to an incomplete status, so when I went to check mine this weekend I had received an email from Carnival explaining the new FunPasses were going to streamline the check-in process. I just reconfirmed everything I had previously entered, and added the last 4 digit's of my CC that I was going to use for the S&S and I was complete again.

I completed all my online check in including Funpass a few months ago after I made final payment.

That was however before they got their new format on their website.

When I went to print my docs and thing last week, I noticed That it said incomplete.

There were different things that were not on there before. I think when they reformatted it made you have to go back and do it again.

Archived