Back From My First Cruise

chirpy007

We got back yesterday from a seven nighter on FOS round the Western Caribbean and what a trip !!!!!!:D :D :D we absolutely loved it. I actually cried when we came into Labadee as i thought it was so beautiful ;) ;)

I cant believe i havent thought about cruising before and i cant wait to be able to go on another, thanks for all the help and tips they really came in useful.

You probably all know but Richard Spacey (who i thought was fantastic ) left FOS when we did, he was actually on our flight home. I asked if he was going back but he said he would have his "vacation " and think about it as he wasnt really sure. I hope he returns somewhere....;)

Welcome to your new addiction (glad you could join the rest of us!) :D

Also glad to hear that you had a great time on your first cruise! You picked a wonderful ship! What are you thinking about for your next cruise. ;)

Nancy

Welcome to the world of cruising. You're hooked for sure. Nothing like being on the open seas. We took our adult kids on their first in August. They bitched and complained about going on a boring cruise. Now they keep bugging us to plan another.

Glad you had a fantastic time. I loved FOS.

Richard Spacey was our CD on FOS in October. He was the best CD I've ever had, truely one of the best. I really hope he returns soon. He has been on there October, November, December, and January. So certainly, it was time for a break after 4 months.

The first cruise is one you will always remember. Now it's time to plan your next one.

Its funny you would say that , because I hated :eek: our first cruise it was on a small ship by todays standards, the water was rough, everyone was barfing all over the place, but thank goodness we tried another one now we have our 7th cruise booked on the AOS this Sept. and I look foward to the next one more each year.:D

Its funny you would say that , because I hated :eek: our first cruise it was on a small ship by todays standards, the water was rough, everyone was barfing all over the place, but thank goodness we tried another one now we have our 7th cruise booked on the AOS this Sept. and I look foward to the next one more each year.:D

She said you will always remember it, good or bad it sounds like you did;):D

It was the best holiday ever. What im worried about is choosing a different ship and/or company and it not living up to the FOS. We will take my son next time (14) so FOS would be ideal for him but i want to do the Med cruise.

I have heard losts of good things about NCL so i will have to have a look at them.

Any ideas and tips greatfully recieved.:D

It was the best holiday ever. What im worried about is choosing a different ship and/or company and it not living up to the FOS. We will take my son next time (14) so FOS would be ideal for him but i want to do the Med cruise.

I have heard losts of good things about NCL so i will have to have a look at them.

Any ideas and tips greatfully recieved.:D

We did our first cruise on FOS and with Richard as well. I've never been so relaxed and had my stomach hurt so much from laughing at the antics of dear Richard. He will be missed:(

Planning the second (and by far not the last) cruise on the Independence next year, maybe sooner if tax returns are good:p

We did our first cruise on FOS and with Richard as well. I've never been so relaxed and had my stomach hurt so much from laughing at the antics of dear Richard. He will be missed:(

Planning the second (and by far not the last) cruise on the Independence next year, maybe sooner if tax returns are good:p

It was the best holiday ever. quote]

Sooo great to see this post and glad you had a fabulous holiday!

We are leaving the kids home to go on our 1st cruise in 3 weeks on FOS and I am nervous, excited...... but really nervous. :p

I am hoping it is our best holiday ever too.....:)

She said you will always remember it, good or bad it sounds like you did;):D

I sure remember our first cruise on Carnival:eek: :eek: . It was something else. I am glad we gave cruising another try with RCI. We are getting ready to reach Diamand with RCI and wouldn't even think of cruising somewhere else! As my husband says why try somewhere else when we are completly happy.

It was the best holiday ever. quote]

Sooo great to see this post and glad you had a fabulous holiday!

We are leaving the kids home to go on our 1st cruise in 3 weeks on FOS and I am nervous, excited...... but really nervous. :p

I am hoping it is our best holiday ever too.....:)

I had never left my kids before and i was quite nervous about all sorts but it truly was wonderful. I dont gush about stuff easily and my husband is so blaze about things but he adored it aswell.

Do yourself a favour and treat yourself to a meal in Chops and ask for G & J as your servers, one is from India and the other from Romania (they said to send people to ask for G & J ).Tell them that the man from Die Hard 5 sent you, they are lovely girls and will really look after you. The food in there is suberb, we went back again.

Make sure you get tickets for the ice show, show up about 30 minutes before the tickets go on release. We only missed one evening show, all the others we saw were excellent.

Let us know what you thought and have a wonderful time, im so jealous.

Archived