Can you bring juice from Lido to Dining Room?

colebeans

We will be sailing on 2/16 with our 3 children. My DS who is 8 was wondering if he could bring the juice on Lido into the dining room. He is not big on milk or iced tea. We really don't want him drinking soda.

We have sailed before but I can't remember if their was a policy other than the corking fee for wine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You could but why not just ask your wait staff?

Most waiters would make a huge fuss over the children.

Normally by the second night the wait staff will remember your beverage preference and have it waiting for you when you arrive in the DR for dinner.

Enjoy your cruise.

We will be sailing on 2/16 with our 3 children. My DS who is 8 was wondering if he could bring the juice on Lido into the dining room. He is not big on milk or iced tea. We really don't want him drinking soda.

We have sailed before but I can't remember if their was a policy other than the corking fee for wine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I remembered my children were able to order apple juice in the dining room. I don't see why your kids can't get other types of juice while dining. I also don't remember them charging extra for juice on the Elation.

Last year on our spring break cruise on the Fantasy our kids were never charged for the sodas they drank.

Neither was I the one night I had a diet coke in the dining room.

Not sure why? We expected to be.

Hugh in Dallas

You lucked out! Adults always have been charged. Kids didn't use to be. Or did you all have cards? Than you should have beeb adked for the card?

Can adults get some fruit punch from the waiters or do we have to bring it from the Lido deck? Someone please let me know. I don't like tea but I do like fruit punch. I will bring fruit punch from another deck if I have to so I don't have to pay for it. Please let me know. Do they have free lemonade in dinning room. Please let me know.

Thanx,

Big D

How about lemonaide? Not sure if you can get juice as things have changed and I make my own ice tea at dinner:D

I like anything but water, tea, and milk. I'll drink lemonade with my dinner or fruit punch. I hope they let me have one of them even if I have to bring it myself.

Just ask and the wait staff will bring it to you.

By the second night your waiter will remember your preference and have it on the table waiting for you when you arrive.

No need to bring any beverage with you unless you had a pre dinner cocktail that you didnt finish before it was time to enter the dining room

Just ask and the wait staff will bring it to you.

By the second night your waiter will remember your preference and have it on the table waiting for you when you arrive.

No need to bring any beverage with you unless you had a pre dinner cocktail that you didnt finish before it was time to enter the dining room

Thanks a lot. I owe you one. You have saved me from having to buy a soda card or worrying that I won't be able to get any juice to drink during dinner.

Thanks a lot. I owe you one. You have saved me from having to buy a soda card or worrying that I won't be able to get any juice to drink during dinner.

Ok wait. Just to clarify your sodas are not free in the DR. You can order one but you have to pay.

The juices and lemonade etc are free.

Archived