document question

Loviecld

I have my docs for my 2/15/08 cruise on the QM2.... on my other cruise we had actual tickets for boarding these dont. What should I have? - OH WOW, just as I am writing this my DH called and said we have been upgraded. Not sure of the details. woohoo. Thanks all for your replies.

I have my docs for my 2/15/08 cruise on the QM2.... on my other cruise we had actual tickets for boarding these dont. What should I have? - OH WOW, just as I am writing this my DH called and said we have been upgraded. Not sure of the details. woohoo. Thanks all for your replies.

Congratulations, not too excited then:D :D

The 'tickets' are on one of the pages in the ring-bound booklet.

Have fun,

Sharon

You sure are excited!:D

Bring the little black book (3"x9"), it should have your luggage tags in the back.

Paul

Cunard don't have tickets in the book any more. As someone else said, everything is on computer. You don't have picture ID any more either but they do have your photo on the computer.

The QV just has a card (which opens the door) and scans for everything else corresponding to your World Club grade.

Maureen

Last page in the black book, next to the luggage tags.

Archived