A "Miracle" Dining Room (Dining Table) Question

Cruise Mermaid

Ok, for ALL those that have cruised the Miracle - I've got a dining room 'table' question for you. We normally cruise with about 10 people and my question is regarding the best "TABLE" in the dining room - and let's define what I mean by 'best table' because I know there will be different tastes for everyone - so 'that' being said this is what I've got in mind for my search for the 'best table':

**Looking for a table with a fantastic 'view' of the water (but would give that up if there is a table that's just downright primo)

**Looking for a table that is literally CENTER STAGE of the action (upper or lower which is better??)

**Looking for a table that is NOT by any wait staff area or kitchen entrance etc (i.e., not by a heavy traffic area)

**Looking for the BEST TABLE ON THE SHIP

So who can help nail this phantom 'table' down for me ?!?!?!?!? Pics would help too if anyone can direct me where to look !!! Thanks fellow cruisers !

You will want a table downstairs. I hope you have better luck with your food and waiter than we did. Our food was always cold and our head waiter got jealous because our assistant waiter got along with everyone, at all of their tables, better than he did, and forget about breakfast in the dinning room as it was always cold....

We were also on the 1/10/08 Miracle trip. Our experience pretty well matches Cruiser from MS. Breakfast was really hit or miss. With the exception of the prime rib, every beef cut was so tough it was hard to eat. Wait service was less than we've come to expect on a Carnival cruise.

Now... on to your question.... You'll definitely want to be on the lower level. They have tables for 12 against the windows on each side of the dining room just as you enter. I believe, but could be wrong, those were the only tables we saw that seated more than 8. So you may be limited to them anyway. The tables on the port side have a service entrance. The tables on the starboard side have the door to the Ariadna room. I think that would probably be your best bet. We ate breakfast at those tables every day with a group of 11.

Archived