1-16-08 Noordam Review/Pix..lots

FreeStyleNCL

honestly, I think I can have fun on any cruise line no matter who's on board. :)

I already want to go on another. this time around different ports other than San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas.

We're already looking into cruises for next January so we can get better prices and choice of stateroom. Love to sail out of New York ,but as you know, one is limited as to ports of call to the Caribbean. Cape Liberty in New Jersey is also an option. :)

honestly, I think I can have fun on any cruise line no matter who's on board. :)

I already want to go on another. this time around different ports other than San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas.

We're already looking into cruises for next January so we can get better prices and choice of stateroom. Love to sail out of New York ,but as you know, one is limited as to ports of call to the Caribbean. Cape Liberty in New Jersey is also an option :)

We're already looking into cruises for next January so we can get better prices and choice of stateroom. Love to sail out of New York ,but as you know, one is limited as to ports of call to the Caribbean. Cape Liberty in New Jersey is also an option :)

Gee, wish you were on our cruise.....you sure would have livened things up. Loved your pictures.....last Dec we had Drew as our CD....we just loved him, thought he was great.....thanks again....happy to hear that your friend is doing well.

Lynne:)

Do you mean our cruise?? :confused:

Archived