Why won't Nativeways get back to me?

Analog187

I'll be in GC on the 13th. Looking to book the RRR tour. I emailed them last week and it bounced back to me. I filled out the form and never heard anything. I emailed them again, didn't bounce back but I haven't heard anything. What is up with them? Anyone else have this issue? I'd rather not call them and deal with the charges.

Thank you to everyone in advance and thank you to everyone who rec'd them. The tours sound like a lot of fun. I just wish they'd get back to me.

sport_i2.gif

If you need to call us you will find us here:

Native Way Watersports

Cayman Yacht Club

Tel: 1-345-916-5027

Fax: 1-345-946-8660

Or you can email us at:

nativway@candw.ky

Ask for "Sweet Sharon" and tell her Kelly from Oklahoma sent ya. She is normally very good at getting back with ya. At any rate, they are definitely worth the effort. Awesome, awesome company. Let us know if you get through...Good luck!

By the way, this is a New York # she has.

sport_i2.gif

Tel: 1-345-916-5027

Fax: 1-345-946-8660

By the way, this is a New York # she has.

Huh? 345 is the area code for Cayman. It is still an international call (at international rates) even though you dial it like any other long distance call in the States.

I usually hear back from Sharon within a day or so - I've never had any problems. And if you are considering the RRR tour, I highly recommend it! We did it for the first time on our cruise last month and had a blast. I've been on her stingray excursions before, but this one is great because they limit the number of people on the boat, and they really go out of the way to be sure everyone gets lots of attention. Plus the lunch was very good - they passed around the menu and you told them what you wanted and when we got to the beach lunch was waiting for us, plus they had reserved a couple of picnic tables. That was very special.

Sherryl

We'll be in Cayman April 9 and after reading so many rave reviews, I contacted Sharon via email a couple months ago with a few questions. She answered right away. This week I emailed to make the reservation for the RRR tour and have sent 2 emails and not received an answer yet. Am very disappointed and hoping there's been a family emergency or they are taking their own vacation. I'm willing to try one more time, but am reluctant to wait too long to book an excursion. Might have to try elsewhere; but hope not.

Meg,

Sorry to hear that you are having the same problems I am. I'm going to give it one more day and then try to make other plans. I was really looking forward to this tour too. If anyone hears from them, please let me know.

BTW, I checked my spam folder and nothing was there.

jef

Carpe Diem, You're hoping there's been a family emergency? That's not nice!

Just kidding, i'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but it did sound bad.

Her e-mail to me went to my junk. It took a day before i thought to check there. All e-mails after that were returned within minutes. Going next week on RRR.

I hope you hear from her soon. The last time I heard from her was Jan 21, so i know she was in the office then.

Oh, my gosh, I didn't realize what that sounded like! Of course, I am NOT "hoping" there's a family emergency. I just meant that perhaps there has been an emergency and they are out of the office. I thought that either an emergency or that they took their own vacation would be the only viable reason why emails are going unanswered. I'm going to try again next week.

Archived