Captain Bryan-grand cayman

lifeonthewater

Has anyone used captain Bryan for a snorkel trip in the caymans? I am thinking of booking this trip and wanted some feedback. We will be tenderd from 7-4:)

3hr tour which runs from 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM. The meeting time is between

9:45 - 10:00 at our office for a 10:30 departure tour. We do three snorkel

stops and they are the shallow Stingray City Sandbar, the Barrier Reef and

the Aquarium. The rates are US$39.00 per person and US$27.00 per child 10yrs

and under. The transportation for the trips are provided on our two (2) 29

seats buses.

We used Capt. Bryan and had a great time. I loved the sail out. I didn't snorkel but my husband and kids did. They saw a ton of fish and really enjoyed the sting rays. The guides were very nice and helpful. We did the morning snorkel.

lifeonthewater, where did you find the info. below for Capt. Bryan's tour?

seats buses.

The reason I am asking is that I have been considering booking w/Capt. Bryan and keep finding that I get responses from a tour co., Cayman Islands Discounts, w/a reservation form to book the excursion. The time is listed a bit earlier for this excursion.

I am hoping you see this and can respond quickly! Thanks.

lifeonthewater, where did you find the info. below for Capt. Bryan's tour?

seats buses.

The reason I am asking is that I have been considering booking w/Capt. Bryan and keep finding that I get responses from a tour co., Cayman Islands Discounts, w/a reservation form to book the excursion. The time is listed a bit earlier for this excursion.

I am hoping you see this and can respond quickly! Thanks.

We are booked with Capt. Bryan for our Valor trip next month. Their website is: www.cayman.org. They have 2 tours, a 2 1/2 hour tour that leaves at 9:30am that is stingray city and 1 snorkel stop. Then they have a 3 hour tour that leaves at 10:30am and is stingray city and 2 snorkel stops. I email our reservation to him through this website.

We booked directly w/Capt. Bryan yesterday over the phone after getting a prompt reply back from them via email. Loved the later departure time so we won't have to get up at the crack of dawn and worry about trying to get on the tenders w/the initial mob. Also, I like that that one stops at both the barrier reef and Aquarium areas.

we used captain bryan's a couple years ago and had a fabulous time. It's so great to be on a catamaran(sp?) with about 15-20 people compared to a huge excursion trip with a zillion people. We saw more fish snorkling on that trip than any other time in the carribean.:)I'm comparing prices for our next cruise with the kids and will probably book them again. I'm also looking at Nativeway which seems to have great reviews plus a bar and lunch.

We went a few years ago. From what I remember There are two boats. One does the 10:30 to 1:30 excursion and then there is another boat that has a morning excursion and an afternoon excursion. We didn't book directly with capt. Bryan I think we went through Island Marketing.

My email to captain bryan's was just returned.. has anyone else had this problem? Can someone give me their number?

I used Captain Bryan's about 5 years ago and had a blast. I have also done Stingray City/snorkeling with Nativeway and had a great time on that one too. Both were soooo much better than the cruise ship excursions!!

Yes, that's the email address I sent it to that it was returned from. When I found their name on cayman.org I clicked on it and got a "Service Suspended for Non-Payment" page, so I'm thinking it's all related.

Can someone give me their phone number?

Just back from our cruise on the Costa Mediterranea. Booked with Captain Bryan's Tours and we had a GREAT time!!!! The place was easy to find and we were on a catamaran with only 14 others - not crammed in like sardines like the other boats! Our captain - Oscar - was fantastic and knowledgeable and made the trip a memorable one. We swam with the stingrays and then went to another reef to snorkel with the fish.... absolutely great!!!! Can't say enough about this tour company - except book with them for a great, memorable trip!!!! At the end of the trip you can ask the bus driver to let you off at 7 Mile Beach for food, drinks, swimming and relaxation!!!

Archived