guarantee stateroom

reaman

I booked a guarantee balcony (Quad) for my upcoming Freedom cruise. When do they assign staterooms for guarantee, I'm 58 days out and if you look at new bookings for a quad balcony room, the only thing showing is catagory 12 suite. I logged into my reservations on carnival and it still shows TBA for my stateroom.

I booked a guarantee balcony (Quad) for my upcoming Freedom cruise. When do they assign staterooms for guarantee, I'm 58 days out and if you look at new bookings for a quad balcony room, the only thing showing is catagory 12 suite. I logged into my reservations on carnival and it still shows TBA for my stateroom.

Just back off the Pride. We got our assignment about 30 days out but I know some did not get their's until they boarded. We were upgraded from 8A to 8F.

We found out about 45 days out from sailing; our ship only showed suites and a couple of balconies available but we are in an OV room, they block so many out so it may look like they are all gone but they're not...good luck!

who notifies you of the cabin # on a guarantee? can you get it from the website?

If you have paid off the balance of your cruise, you can access and print up the "MyDocuments" on the Carnival website. Depending if all the cabins assignments have been handed out, your cabin # should be listed on there. If not, it would list it as "TBA", meaning nothing has been assigned yet and that it could be till the actual day of embarkation that you'll find out what your cabin # is. But check it from time to time, sometimes an upgrade could happen, it did with me! :D

Can be that you will find out when you get to the pier.

Archived