Freedom of Seas - Place to Watch SuperBowl

tonka101

I will be sailing on the Freedom during the Super Bowl

Can anyone suggest a good place to watch the game?

I heard they have a large screen by the pool.

No TVs, large or small by the pool on Freedom unless they erect something special for the Super Bowl (highly unlikely). However, there are TVs in a number of the public rooms where the game can be viewed. I would think that the On the Air area outside the ice rink would be a prime viewing area. Folks who have sailed on previous Super Bowl Sundays have reported that viewing parties have been held in Studio B, in the theater, and elsewhere throughout the ship. You will also be able to view it on the TV in your stateroom. I doubt it will be easy to avoid seeing the game on February 3rd.:D The dining room may be relatively empty for both of the traditional seatings since the game will be in full swing at that time.

GO PATRIOTS:)

No TVs, large or small by the pool on Freedom unless they erect something special for the Super Bowl (highly unlikely). However, there are TVs in a number of the public rooms where the game can be viewed. I would think that the On the Air area outside the ice rink would be a prime viewing area. Folks who have sailed on previous Super Bowl Sundays have reported that viewing parties have been held in Studio B, in the theater, and elsewhere throughout the ship. You will also be able to view it on the TV in your stateroom. I doubt it will be easy to avoid seeing the game on February 3rd.:D The dining room may be relatively empty for both of the traditional seatings since the game will be in full swing at that time.

GO PATRIOTS:)

GO PATS! :D

Go to the Theater! :D

On the Grandeur last year they had a big Superbowl party in the Theater with drink specials and typical tailgate food! It was the best Superbowl party!!

Also read the compass it was listed in there where the party was going to be held at. There was quite a line waiting to get into the Theater. I was first – wanted good seats :p

I was on Freedom for the AFC and NFC championships last year... the game is shown in the on air club. You can also watch in your room but that's boring. We are on Liberty this year for the Super Bowl and will watch in the on air club.

I never thought I would mutter the words but.... Go Giants!

I was on the Freedom in October, and we watched the Steeler Game in the the On Air Club, deck 3, infront of the Ice Rink. You have to take the aft elevators. The staff there is very friendly, and its a great place to watch the game. Although, it does not accomodate all that many people, probably too many people on your cruise who want to watch the superbowl, so as a poster above said, they might show it in a lounge (not the main theater, because they probably have a show that night), so maybe in the lounge in the front of the promenade.

the Super Bowl is a formal night for us... my husband is thrilled he doesn't have to get all dolled up twice! No tuxes for us... just Skins jerseys!

We were on Voyager in 2005 during the Super Bowl and it was formal night. We watched in Studio B with a few hundred other people - it was great fun. Quite a few showed up in their formalwear, including a dapper elderly gent who sat behind us in his tux and Eagles hat.

I never thought I would mutter the words but.... Go Giants!

LOL Dallas fans here but we find ourselves muttering the same words! :)

When we were on the Liberty over Thanksgiving the On Air Club and Studio B were prime places to find the games - what fun too!

Archived