Dawn- Which restaurants cost add'l $$

kmch

I see the list of 12 restaurants on the NCL website for the Dawn, but I don't see anywhere which ones are free and which ones cost additional money to go to. Can anyone tell me which ones fall into each category? Also, does room service cost anything additional?

TYIA

When you are on the NCL website and you are exploring your ship from deck to deck as you move your mouse over each restaurant it will give a brief description and state if it is a specialty restaurant with a cover charge. Room service is free but we always tip the person who brings it.

I just got off the Dawn last Sunday, and these are the restaurants that charged add'l covers: 1. Bamboo/Tepanyaki $10 2. Cagney's $20 3. Le Bistro $15.

All others were free except for the sushi bar, which I believe might charge $15 for all-you-can-eat.

Venetian (main dining room), Azul (main dining room), Impressions (Italian), Blue Lagoon (24 hour diner), and Salsas (Mexican) are all free. So is the buffet (Garden Cafe), of course.

Bamboo (Asian fusion) is $10 p/p, Sushi is $15 p/p, Teppanyaki is $20 p/p, LeBistro is $20 p/p (or more if you upgrade to the tasting menu), and Cagneys (steakhouse) is $20 p/p (or more if you order certain entrees like lobster).

Archived