Room Card switch

gehrandt

The first day we were on the Sun (Jan 19th) our one DS paid for a drink with his room card - at the same time another gentleman paid for his. Somehow the cards got switched and DS didn't notice until he went to his room and it wouldn't work - then noticed the wrong name. In the meantime the other gentleman had made 4 more purchases.

The Sun staff took care of it immediately and there wasn't a problem. But just a reminder to double check your room card when you get it back.

Same thing happened to my friend last year when we were on the Pearl. They took his card at a restaurant and, somehow, it was swapped with another person's card. There were several charges made and it wasn't until one of the staff called him by a name (that wasn't his) did he look at the card. (They were, of course, reading the name from the card...) It was also taken care of immediately - but yes - very good advice - it doesn't hurt to take a look at your card when they return it - just to be sure.

Same thing happened to my friend last year when we were on the Pearl. They took his card at a restaurant and, somehow, it was swapped with another person's card. There were several charges made and it wasn't until one of the staff called him by a name (that wasn't his) did he look at the card. (They were, of course, reading the name from the card...) It was also taken care of immediately - but yes - very good advice - it doesn't hurt to take a look at your card when they return it - just to be sure.

It also doesn't hurt to make sure they do return it as if you lose it somewhere and you have a coke sticker on it they will replace your card but not the coke sticker. (OK so I have had a little too much to drink and "lost" my card a few times :D)

It also doesn't hurt to make sure they do return it as if you lose it somewhere and you have a coke sticker on it they will replace your card but not the coke sticker. (OK so I have had a little too much to drink and "lost" my card a few times :D)

Archived