Summer of 09

mikeg56

I have been looking on all different cruiselines websites for a Summer of 09 cruise starting and leaving from Hawaii and i cant seem to find anything for the summer does any one know if they leave durring that time

thanks

Mike

• Administrators
I have been looking on all different cruiselines websites for a Summer of 09 cruise starting and leaving from Hawaii and i cant seem to find anything for the summer does any one know if they leave durring that time

thanks

Mike

If you mean a cruise that both begins and ends in Hawaii, your choice is Norwegian Cruise Line, as it's the only one that does that. Their '09 schedule isn't out yet and may not be for several more months; it's not unusual for NCL to lag the others in their schedule releases. Other lines either originate in Hawaii and end elsewhere, or originate elsewhere and end in Hawaii, or originate elsewhere and sail back and forth to Hawaii (circle cruises). I've checked a few sites and can't find anyone who has released summer '09 Hawaii schedules yet, so you might have to wait a few more months.

Archived