What Kinds Of Sushi Do They Have On The Imagination?

Caleb

Well...my title pretty much covers it. :rolleyes:

I love sushi, so I was just wondering what kinds they had on the boat.

Its rolls (salmon, tuna).

Dont get too excited about the sushi on the ship. Its only open limited hours, the line is usually very long and it really isn't that great of sushi.

I'm not one to complain about the food on the ships because I am usually very happy with it, just saying not to get too excited about it.

Its Chinese buffet quality.

I have decided to try sushi for the first time on the Valor in two weeks. I don't really know anything about it. :confused: Can I really get sushi without raw fish? I thought that is what sushi meant? Please clarify and let me know what I should try first.

sushi can have anything in it, its just wrapped in a seaweed paper and rice and sliced.

i get vegetables rolls which usually have avocado, carrot, and cucumber in them.

The sushi on the imagination is OK, it is not made to order, they have usually 3 or 4 different items every night. my wife and I always have late dinner, so I usually go down while she is getting ready and grab us a plate to eat in the room as a snack.

• 1 month later...

I had sushi on Fascination a few years ago, it was fair but not awful. Worth grabbing a few pieces if the line isn't TOO long.

And, to my understanding, sushi is a term for the vinegared rice that is used. Sashimi is the raw fish. So, any roll that has the rice/seaweed is sushi. I hope that clarifies something.

:) Mary

Archived