Carnival Belize Snorkeling

MedicsAngel

This probably a stupid question, but on any of the Carnival Belize Snorkeling Excursions do you need to bring your own Snorkeling gear or do they provide it? ( I believe that there are at least 3 different ones, if you could mention which one you went on) Thanks!

This probably a stupid question, but on any of the Carnival Belize Snorkeling Excursions do you need to bring your own Snorkeling gear or do they provide it? ( I believe that there are at least 3 different ones, if you could mention which one you went on) Thanks!

They provide it, but I recommend getting your own snorkel at least. A dry snorkel.

Hubby and I did the "Shark-Ray Alley" excursion when we sailed to Belize on Carnival. One of the few times we've done a ship excursion....the logistics just seemed to demand it.

The tour provided snorkel equipment, but we usually take our own anyway, just because....well, it's ours. It fits us and we're familiar with the mouth that has been on the mouthpiece! *LOL*

I LOVED this excursion......

As Terri910 said above, the logistics call for a ship trip.

We felt the same--the tender ride into Belize City is about 4 miles--and one can avoid that by taking the ship sponsored trip. Our shark ray alley trip left the ship directly at about 1pm giving us the morning to go into Belize City and buy some quick rum/cigs/tshirts/antibiotics/etc.

We normally do all our own excursions, but the length of the commute to shore in Belize changes things if one is going diving or snorkeling.

Archived