questions about ncl sun inclusions and excursions

kittiecat61

We are going on the ncl sun on feb 23 to western carib. Im wondering if drinks are included in between meals or not..understanding soda & booze arent included. Also..can we bring soda and bottled water in luggage? We have been researching excursions and cant find reviews on the belize river safari & cave riding in the amphibion vehicals ( sorry I know its not right)

Coffee, ice tea, water is available all day long. Juice (pineapple, apple, orange) at breakfast (probably until 10:30 or 11 am). You can always fill a traveling mug of juice for later. You can also get expresso, cappuchino at dinner .. we had the decaf cappuchino - yummy :) I think it's also available at lunch.

Coffee, hot tea (all kinds of Lipton flavors), ice tea, water are available all day long. Juice (pineapple, apple, orange) at breakfast (probably until 10:30 or 11 am). You can always fill a traveling mug of juice for later. You can also get expresso, cappuchino at dinner .. we had the decaf cappuchino - yummy :) I think it's also available at lunch. We just got off the Sun and had a GREAT time.

Archived