Bernard's Tour Beach

meneelyb

Where does Bernard usually take his tour group on Orient Beach? Does he take you to a specific bar/restaurant? I have never been to Orient Beach so I don't know how close together restaurants are. If he does take you to specific restaurant, what are the chair/food/drink prices like?

CandC

I have visited the website numerous times. My original question was about what part of Orient Beach Bernard usually stops at. The website simply states Orient Beach but does not indicate which area of the beach.

I just got an e-mail from Bernard this week regarding this same question and he told me he would be dropping us at the "upper" end of Orient Beach, which would be the opposite end from Pedro's and Club Orient. He didn't specify any particular bar though. He did say there would be plenty of places to choose from for lounge chairs/umbrellas and food, and that we would be dropped in an area that was not quite as busy as the end of the beach toward Pedro's He did say though that he would drop us where ever we wanted if that area didn't sound good to us, so if you are hoping to be dropped somewhere in particular, I'm sure it can be arranged with Bernard.

Archived