Century concierge class verandas

gerig

The deck plans indicate that CC cabins 1129, 1133, 1122 and 1126 have 116 ft balconies. I have never heard anyone state that the Century Cc cabins had oversized balconies. Is the brochure correct? Can anyone confirm the balcony size? Does anyone have any balcony pictures?

The deck plans indicate that CC cabins 1129, 1133, 1122 and 1126 have 116 ft balconies. I have never heard anyone state that the Century Cc cabins had oversized balconies. Is the brochure correct? Can anyone confirm the balcony size? Does anyone have any balcony pictures?

Is there anyone who can respond to this inquiry? I checked the boards to see if anyone has written about this in the past and no luck. There are 4 cabins both starboard and port and the cruise brochure indicates these cabins balconies are 116 square feet.

• 2 months later...

116 sq ft was before the refurbishment. All of those cabins have 42 sq ft balconies, just like the rest of the cc cabins. They also have one pullman and one fold out sofa, not two pullman. How do i know all this? Just sailed in rm. 1126 and had friends in 1129. I'd be happy to answer any other questions anyone has about the rooms.

Hi gilew,

I've been meaning to write up a review because it was a fabulous cruise. It was our 5th cruise, first with our kids, second on Celebrity (our favorite line), and first with a balcony. As per our last cruise on the Century also, we thought the diningroom food was very good and lunch and breakfast were great and sushi was good. Service was outstanding. I was amazed at how they could anticipate our needs before we even knew we had them. Embarkation, disembarkation, and tendering were a breeze. Don't pass up breakfast on your balcony - this was especially great with two kids. Everyone we encountered wanted all four of us to be really happy with our experience. Other than an older looking shower, the cabin was spotless and our room attendant, Andrew, even straightened our shoes and toiletries. Always kept plenty of ice and cold water in the room. Plenty of closet space and hangers. Blowdrier worked just as well as my home version. Some vibration when docking and 2 or 3 other times but nothing bothersome or that lasted very long (we were the third cabin from the aft). As hard as I try, I can't think of one thing to complain about. After reading certain reviews on this ship, I, like others, was a little worried, but I can't think of one reason anyone wouldn't enjoy this ship, outside of their own attitude. I hope you love your cruise as much as we did.

Archived