Coach Store??

Paradisegirl01

ParadiseGirl01;

Drew is right, there is no longer a Coach store there. Believe me - one thing Madame Le Cruiser knows is shopping for bags, especially Coach and Dooney & Burke :D !! She got some great deals on leather "knockoffs" of Coach bags in Cozumel, though. Le Cruiser can't tell one from the other and what's real and what's not, but Mme Le Cruiser says the knock offs are very high quality.

I don't remember the name of the store (Hey, Le Cruiser is a guy, why look at the name of a pocketbook store???:confused: :D ) but I can tell you it's in that Forum Shops "downtown". It was on the first floor, between a kewl cigar store and tequila store. Madame Le Cruiser found some nice heavy leather bag she liked, showed it to me and said she knew it was a Coach knock off. It was $125.00 on the tag, she haggled and walked away from it and went back and haggled and walked away... you get the idea. Long story short, she payed $60.00 for it and she likes it a lot. Sorry about not knowing the name of the store but I know it's on the maps on the ships.

Archived