Fun Pass Questions

CBussey64

Does it matter if you print your funpass out on yellow paper or any color rather than white? I know, a stupid questions, but gotta know!!

I have never in my last 4 cruises even printed it:eek: It was not needed either as long as it is complete;)

Yes, you have the correct item...don't worry about, like we've all said they won't even look at it or ask for it. You just have to complete the information on line for security purposes...a post 9/11 thing.

Are fun passes and cruise docs the same thing? On our 3 previous cruises we did everything the "old fashioned way" and got it all in the mail. I have been hesitant to print from the net because can't imagine using luggage tags that are on regular paper. Is that not part of the docs you print? Any advice on to print or not print.... that is the question!

We cruise on March 9th on the Conquest! Thanks!

Celebrity Horizon 2004

RCI Majesty of the Seas 1994

NCL Norway 1993

Yes, you have the correct item...don't worry about, like we've all said they won't even look at it or ask for it. You just have to complete the information on line for security purposes...a post 9/11 thing.

Are fun passes and cruise docs the same thing? On our 3 previous cruises we did everything the "old fashioned way" and got it all in the mail. I have been hesitant to print from the net because can't imagine using luggage tags that are on regular paper. Is that not part of the docs you print? Any advice on to print or not print.... that is the question!

We cruise on March 9th on the Conquest! Thanks!

The fun pass and your cruise docs are not the same thing. The fun pass just shows that you've completed the on-line questions -- it's for security since 9/11. You will still get your luggage tags and cruise docs unless you choose to go with e-docs. You can print the fund pass, but they probably won't ask for it. The fun pass is Carnival's thing...other cruise lines have you do the same thing...again it's a post 9/11 thing.

FYI....You do need to print out the FunPass if you are driving to the pier and parking your vehicle.... security will not let you in the pier area without evidence that you are cruising. I saw many people having to get out of their car and get their documents out of luggage, etc....to show to the security officials before allowed to go to the ship and drop off their luggage.

Archived