Robes on Fascination

huxlemo

Just wondering if there are robes in all staterooms on the Fascination?
I've sailed her twice once in a 1a and once in an ocean view and both times robes were available so I would guess all staterooms have them.

I was told on my cruise on the Fantasy that interior rooms don't get robes but that you could request one and it would be provided for you. when I inquired more about it they said it was this way on all Fantasy class ships.
I did not request robes there were 2 hanging in the closet both times unless they have changed it sinced I last cruised in September:confused:

I did not request robes there were 2 hanging in the closet both times unless they have changed it sinced I last cruised in September:confused:

I didn't think it was right when they told me that cause I had been on the Holiday not long before that and they had robes in all the rooms. So who knows but mostly wanted to let the person know that if they didn't have them in the room that they could be requested.

Archived