Shoes ... Help!!!

CBussey64

To be honest with you, it would be best if you went shopping for shoes and tried them on in advance. Many here will recommend places zpaaos.com and that is fine, as long as you know the shoe will fit.

I have a hard to fit foot, 10 wide and it's difficult to go to just any store for shoes. I have the most success at Nordstrom, if they don't have my size and it is available they will ship it to my home at no cost. I'll try on a style in a different color to make sure first.

My feeling is that you cannot feel beautiful if your feet hurt. Many people will have suggestions for you, but your feet will have the final answer for you. A ballet flat is not always comfortable, I know I need support for my feet. Sometimes a shoe with a small heel is far more comfortable than a flat shoe. So.....don't be afraid to try shoes with a small heel :)

http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722000257/heel_height/1/size/13/page/1.html

try this link and also I have noticed that Jessica Simpson does have some dressy flats in her line. With JS it is either 4in heals or flats.

Not sure what your price range is- Zappos has all prices.

You can try shoebuy.com as well and Steve Madden has some nice flats. Maybe you could try a very small heel - try some on in a store to see what you can tolerate. I feel for you. My DD has rheumatoid arthritis and could not wear heels for several years she has now graduated to a small heel and can tolerate a higher heel for short periods.

Good luck.

Archived