Island Marketing all-inclusive Beach excursions

reaman

I'm looking at Island Marketing all-inclusive beach excursions, and I see they have 3 different package, San Francisco, Nachi Cocom, one that say Cozumel most all-inclusive beach (not sure what beach they're talking about). I'm just trying to get some opions from people that have booked thru Island Marketing and which beach they prefered. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers(girls).

Hi Reaman,

My family and I are booked for the Nachi Cocom Beach break after recieving the review I have attached below from a fellow CC member, I have had a great experience dealing with Island Marketing. I hope this info helps. I am still looking at Paradise beach and Chakanaab park b/c I have two boys 15 and 11 to keep entertained not sure how much there is to do at Nachi Cocom except swim and sit in the sun!! But if that is what you want this sounds perfect and quiet!!

We were at the Wyndam in Cozumel last year when it was still the Reef Club. Last month we decided to try the Nachi Cocom all inclusive instead. We LOVED Nachi in comparison to the reef club. Great service, great food, name brand drinks, and a nice sand beach. I don't know how much has changed as far as service and food, etc. at the Wyndam but their beach was rocky and you would be unable to enter the water without shoes. For us the extra 10$ per person for Nachi was money well spent.

We just booked Nachi Cocum with this company, as a result of all the positive reviews on this board. The fact that there is a 100-person limit on reservations for Nachi Cocum sold us. Looking to avoid the crowds and totally relax. The all inclusive resort that is referred to at Island Marketing is the Wyndham.

• 3 weeks later...
We just booked Nachi Cocum with this company, as a result of all the positive reviews on this board. The fact that there is a 100-person limit on reservations for Nachi Cocum sold us. Looking to avoid the crowds and totally relax. The all inclusive resort that is referred to at Island Marketing is the Wyndham.

I will be going to Nachi Cocum 02/28/08. I have heard nothing but positive about it. I will post a review and pics when I return. Happy Cruising.;)

I'm looking at Island Marketing all-inclusive beach excursions, and I see they have 3 different package, San Francisco, Nachi Cocom, one that say Cozumel most all-inclusive beach (not sure what beach they're talking about). I'm just trying to get some opions from people that have booked thru Island Marketing and which beach they prefered. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers(girls).

Too funny...I just emailed Island Marketing about the same 3 excursions :p Nachi Cocom does sound great but so does Cozumel Shore/Snorkeling one. We are looking to snorkel off shore. Hope others responding especially about Cozumel one.

Too funny...I just emailed Island Marketing about the same 3 excursions :p Nachi Cocom does sound great but so does Cozumel Shore/Snorkeling one. We are looking to snorkel off shore. Hope others responding especially about Cozumel one.

Snorkel one is playa uvas.

Thanks Ken!!! Do you know if they limit the # of people there? Do I have to book thru Island Marketing? I really appreciate all your help~ :)

They say they do, but not sure how true that is, besides all coz beach clubs are slow. Same price but you can google it and book direct.

Archived