Paradise Beach and Senor Frog's questions

emuangel

I've been to Cozumel a couple times with my parents we went to Playa Mia and Playa Uvas before. I've also been to Senor Frogs on one of these trips. This time in May I'm going to Cozumel with my boyfriend and 2 girlfriends, we are all 22 and 23. I'm trying to figure out what we should do. We want to go to a beach and do some drinking that day. I was looking at going to Paradise Beach. We were considering going to Senor Frog's also. Would doing both be a good idea price-wise for food and drinks or should we stay at Paradise Beach to eat and drink? Which has better prices on food and drink?

It would be cheaper to stay on the ship and drink. You'd only have to pay for the drinks, the food is already payed for and you don't have to pay for a taxi. You'd also have the pool to yourselves on the ship.

You might also consider one of the booze cruises.

Food would be cheaper on the ship, yes. But not necessarily the drinks. Cozumel is the only port the cruise is stopping at and the people I am going with have never been on a cruise or to Cozumel, so we want to go to a beach and see some of the city. Since we're in our 20's we'd like to find a fun beach and/or bar scene for food and drinks.

Should we stay at Paradise Beach or go to Paradise Beach for some of the time and to Senor Frog's for another part? Any comments would be greatly approciated. Thanks!

We always go to the beach for a few hours and then head over to Carlos & Charlies (but I suppose Snr Frogs would work as well) for some heavy partying, before stumbling back to the ship:D
People on the ship love(meaning: laugh at) seeing you wobble back onboard. :rolleyes:

People on the ship love(meaning: laugh at) seeing you wobble back onboard. :rolleyes:

Maybe we aren't too drunk, but I haven't had too much of a problem getting back.:rolleyes: We also like to go on deck and watch the "really" drunk people coming back aboard:p

Maybe we aren't too drunk, but I haven't had too much of a problem getting back.:rolleyes: We also like to go on deck and watch the "really" drunk people coming back aboard:p

Well, you were the one who used the phrase "before stumbling back to the ship". Just hope you make it back in time. :)

Carnival has mostly been using the Punta Langosta pier (while their pier is being repaired) and CarlosNCharlies is right at the end of it. VERY convenient.

Margaritaville is 3 blocks south on the main drag.

We always go to Paradise Beach first thing....and then do a little shopping in the afternoon.

• 4 weeks later...

We did exactly that last year on our cruise. We are also 22-24 year olds. Paradise Beach first and then to Senor Frogs and got smashed!!! Prices for beer were cheaper at Paradise beach I think but had a blast at both!

Archived