less than a week and daughter is sick

wolfchad

Thanks all!!!! I am soooo excited! The Dr said absolutly take her she is fine.... :D I am so excited we did tell our Dr that if she had 1% of doubt let us know because we have insurance and she said we should go so in less thank 48 hours we will be in Miami leaving on the Victory!! Thanks again for all the input take care.

That is great news! So glad to hear she is doing better...have a wonderful trip!!!:D

Thanks all!!!! I am soooo excited! The Dr said absolutly take her she is fine.... :D I am so excited we did tell our Dr that if she had 1% of doubt let us know because we have insurance and she said we should go so in less thank 48 hours we will be in Miami leaving on the Victory!! Thanks again for all the input take care.

Wooohoooo! Thats wonderful!!!! I am glad she is all better. Have a great cruise!

I am so happy that your DD is better and cleared to go on the cruise. I have to say that I have checked this post several times today for a update. You were in my thoughts and prayers.

Now get packing....and enjoy!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to update everyone who was nice enough to give tips and advice on our daughter... The Cruise was EXCELLENT!! Our little girl had the time of her life and like everyone said was treated like a princess. Thank you.

Just wanted to update everyone who was nice enough to give tips and advice on our daughter... The Cruise was EXCELLENT!! Our little girl had the time of her life and like everyone said was treated like a princess. Thank you.

So glad you had a great time! You should post a review and tell us all about it :)

Thank goodness! So glad you had a great time...Isn't it amazing how fast kids bounce back...They are so sick and you are in emergency..and then a few days later they are none the worse for wear. Adults on the other hand..we can take so long to get back to normal....LPT:rolleyes:

Great; We've done our part, now its your turn. I look forward to reading your review. :D

Archived