How much time left after RRR excursion?

bnsilly

We took the RRR excursion when we sailed the Conquest last spring and had less than an hour to browse the harbor area until the "last" tender at 3 p.m. The tender line stretched around the adjacent parking lot and I think they were still tendering people until about 3:45. Keep in mind if you want to buy liquor, you'll need to do it before the excursion, because they require that it be transported directly to the ship by the shop where you buy it.

As for RRR, we enjoyed it so much, we're doing it again this year. Have fun!

When we did this, we just made it back to the tender dock for the last tender. Our van was getting pretty "antsy"...! We loved the tour, though - especially Rum Point.

I think we made the next to last tender. We were also getting antsy. My son was almost in tears thinking we were going to miss the ship.

That being said, we are doing the same tour in June.

If someone missed the ship, their business would take a major hit. You will return in plenty of time. The trouble is...that many of the shops start closing by mid-afternoon. If you can be one of the first tenders off of the ship, you will have time to shop before the excursion.

Edit: My post is better intended toward NCL Jewel/Pearl. If you are leaving mid-afternoon, then I'm sure the shops will still be open

Archived