Please help! Need advice!

kjsmom

librarygal-

how do I request the bags to airport? where do I claim it? or is it automatically get put on your plane? does it not need to pass security?

last thing I'd want is hunting for lost baggage at the airport(with 2 kids in tow)...

kids crying, need to go!:eek:

We did not do the bags program but but as I understand it you sign up for it at the end of the cruise (there will be a form left in your cabin) and after walking off the ship and retrieving your bags at the pier you hand them over to the bags program representative. They are then taken directly to the plane so you can skip the check in line at the airport. You can print your boarding passes at the machines at the airport.

If its an option for you , spend the night and leave the next morning from a near empty airport, many seasond cruisers do one before and one after. The holiday Inn Bayside is a good choice for a one nighter, ( pool , kids eat free and Bayside Mall right across the street ) . I feel your pain with 3 little ones doing the airport shuffle. All good advice above , dont end with a stressfull day.:cool:

Matt

Archived