"Spirit"

ruthslaughter

Just back from Alaska on the "Spirit". Beautiful ship, friendly and helpful crew, good food, fair entertainment, spectacular scenery.

ruthslaught@yahoo.com

Glad to hear of another satisfied "Spirit" cruiser. How was your weather? Did you have "rough seas" like they had the week before you? Would love to read your review and see your photos!

I'm looking for a cruise to Alaska for next summer but on a ship that isn't all partying. I cruise to relax...is the Spirit the ship for me?

We had a wonderful, relaxing cruise on the Spirit in July. Just make sure you get a balcony cabin so you can enjoy the fabulous scenery by just popping out onto your private balcony. The Spirit is a wonderful ship with a great crew and it's a way we've found to get away from the stresses of everyday life. I'm sure you'll enjoy cruising on the Spirit!

We were on the 8/21 Spirit cruise. It did not strike us as a party ship, but there were quite a few children on the ship. Another passenger who had kids in the KidsKrew (we went with our toddler who wasn't old enough to be in the program), and she said there were 375 children on board the ship. When we were walking around the ship and eating in the dinner room, it never felt like there were that many kids on the ship. Most people who prefer to be on ships with fewer children travel when it's not Spring Break or Summer Break for the kids. As you know, 8/21 is prime vacation time for families with children. Hope this helps.

Archived