NCL Tote bag?

flashdog_1

That's exactly what I had in mind: using the HAL bag. The Celebrity ones are much too big! Using a competitor's bag won't cause any discord aboard ship, then, I take it? :) Thanks for a quick answer.

I quite frequently use competitors' logo-ware (e.g., clocks, bags), in the hope they'll give me one to use instead!!! <he, he, he>

Towards the end of our five day cruise last month onboard the Jewel they "gave away" a free tote bag if you purchased their Pull Tab tickets for $20.00 (before a show). I think you received 25 tickets and that "free" tote bag. They only did this towards the end of the cruise as the ones who purchase the evenings before only received the tickets.

at bingo, one day, they gave out the tote bags...if you bought a certain packet of games. saw totes bags from several different cruiseline, on the last cruise. you could watch people getting off the ship, in port, and see where what lines they had cruised.

I think taking a tote from another cruise line is a great idea. Maybe NCL will "take the hint". We only cruised Celebrity once and got a tote. Nice touch I thought.:)

I LOVE my Celebrity tote. I used it on my last NCL cruise and was not stopped by the tote bag police:D Free totes in the cabin are a nice touch and free advertising for the line, so I'm surprised NCL did away with them.

Got my RCCL Diamond luggage tags, Celebrity & RCCL as well as Princess Polo Shirts & totes, and if NCL wants me to keep it in the suitcase, they can give a comparable items to us. Just seem WOM advertising for them as I do for a living.

My TA sent me a NCL rolling carry on bag. So I will use that with a BIG pink luggage tag that says NOT YOURS on it.

I quite frequently use competitors' logo-ware (e.g., clocks, bags), in the hope they'll give me one to use instead!!! <he, he, he>

Got my RCCL Diamond luggage tags, Celebrity & RCCL as well as Princess Polo Shirts & totes, and if NCL wants me to keep it in the suitcase, they can give a comparable items to us. Just seem WOM advertising for them as I do for a living.

My TA sent me a NCL rolling carry on bag. So I will use that with a BIG pink luggage tag that says NOT YOURS on it.

"WOM advertising"? What's that? I'm thinking "Walk-on Marquee," kind of like wearing a sandwich board?

These are the greatest tote bags I've ever found.

http://www.baggubag.com/

Hope it's ok to put the link here. :confused:

Winnie

Winnie, I wanted to say thanks for the link to this product! I just looked at the web site and I'm very impressed! Placing my order for them --- so many uses, for cruising and on land.

Archived