RCCL gift certificates

We have a long time employee that we want to reward the years of service with a cruise. If we just give him the money, he would not book a cruise even though he and his DW have been on some in the past.

Does RCCL offer a prepaid gift certificate? Anyone know or have an idea how to do this? We want him to be able to pick the cruise but more or less have to go.

RC does have gift certificates. It's under "Deals and Gifts" and then click "Shop Gifts and Gear" on their website. You can choose how much from a list of different denominations.

Put their name in the "To" field. If you want the cert sent to you so you can present it to him, put YOUR info in the recipient field. It will still have his name on the cert, but will be mailed to you. I just did this two weeks ago for my boss who retired after 26 years.

If they don't offer a cert for the right amount, you may have to get more than one. Fill out everything for the one cert and then you'll have an option to go back and get more.

The certs do not expire, but they have to activate them more than 10 days from their sailing. No problem if he hasn't booked anything yet.

They also list a phone number for help if you need it. I think the hours were 9-6 EST. I don't think they had Saturday hours.

Archived