Enchantment of the Seas-Adventure kids club

If you have kids and have been on the Enchantment of the Seas.

Can you tell me if the Adventure kids club has computer or video games (Playstation 2, Nintendo Wii, Xbox or anything like that)?

I read in the ship review that they did not have any.

I would like to know, since I have a 7 and 9 year old.

Thank you.:)

We were on the Enchantment in December, There were many kids on board. However there isnt that much to do onboard. This is the first time that my truly didnt like the kids club. I am not sure if it had to do with the fact that their were many kids that did not speak English or if it was too small to accommodate the kids that were there. The arcade is tiny, the bungee and rock wall were open very limited hours. Dont let me scare you that the ship isnt nice or that your kids wont have a great time, but for my son this was not one of the best cruise experiences. Again keep in mind, the pools were cold in December, the arcade was limited and not large enough for the amount of kids on board and even though the staff was great the facilities leave little to be desired. I am comparing them to the Voyager and Freedom class ships

Hi there! I took my 8 yr old daughter with me 12/07 and there were not too many kids on board yet she loved AO!!! I just asked her about the game systems you mentioned and she said she did not see those however. My daughter spent a lot of time in AO and loved every minute of it and did not need to game systems!! They did many fun things, went for ice cream, dressed as Pirates and took over the ship, played Gaga ball (like dodge ball), had a talent show, and more. The AO crew was the best! By day two my daughter had friends all over the ship. We went to the beach at Grand Cayman and sure enough, I hear someone say hello to my daughter by name and there were some of her friends from AO! We would walk down the hall on the ship and more hellos from her new friends. My point, even though there were not a lot of kids, she still made friends and had a great time! I would not be worried because there are not game systems, the AO crew keep them busy and are not there just to babysit them. :)

One more thing, I don't think it is the AO's responsibility to take the kids to the bungee trampoline or rock wall. The day we were in Ocho Rios I took my daughter to the bungee trampoline and there was NO ONE there!! She got to jump and loved it!! So try it at times like that, when everyone else is on shore. :D

Archived